CA M24 or M700 AICS?

falensarano

There are new laws in Japan that affect FPS, but its not just the AICS that no longer has it, its all the Tanaka rifles, there is an export version that comes with the PCS, and the pre-ban versions also come with the PCS.

If you look around, you may be able to find a PCS bolt for sale, although they would be hard to find.

The export ones are unrestricted.

So whilst you will not be able to adjust the power, it will still be egg-sized welt inducingly high.

If you need to adjust the power, switch between Green and 134.

Between the two..... AICS.

purely because I like the look, and have heard some nasty things about the CA M24.

[plain cheek] I have a PCS M700 LTR for sale.....[/plain cheek]

what is the problem with the CA m24? id like to know as the one im thinking buying is upgraded to the maximum, it may be stock part problems you people have heard, as this m24 is basically all upgraded parts so might not have the problems you guys have heard, cheers

The CA's hop up is just not that good, where the Tanaka can be improved upon with the Best Gun nozzle kit.

Also, I owned an APS2 that had CA's gas bolt in it. The bolt that I bought was a piece of junk, was poorly made and its reservoir is small, resulting in greater cooldown than that of the long Tanaka magazine. If it's a K2 gas cylinder, the bolt unit might be different.

its the gas cylinder where u fill the guns cylinder not the magazine like the AICS, as for parts i dont think any of the internals are stock anymore, so maybe this gun is better ? i just wanna know why people say CA m24 is not so good, im getting the dudes selling the m24 to test against a m700 and well see but as for the mean time, id still like to know exact probs with the m24

Don't get a VSR.

A lot of people will tell you to get them. Because a lot of people have them. Because Marui makes them. It has good HOP.

But, it's light, plasticky, and nowhere near as powerful without upgrades as a gas rifle.

Ben.

Don't get a VSR.

A lot of people will tell you to get them. Because a lot of people have them. Because Marui makes them. It has good HOP.

But, it's light, plasticky, and nowhere near as powerful without upgrades as a gas rifle.

Ben.

And there is just something immensely fun about cycling the bolt on a gas rifle compared to a springer!

I had the AICS for a short while. I ended up selling it rather than upgrading with the BG kit purely because i needed the money, though i wish i'de kept it long enough to see what it could do post-upgrades (It was utter sh*te standard - And that's being polite). A very very nice rifle externally though. I also had a problem with the 2 grub screws holding the bolt assembly together. Occaisionally they would come undone. Certainly not very feild friendly and it's a bugger to put back together.

i have the AICS and i like it, it's heavy but you get used to it, it does take some time and effort to get it shooting nice, and i suggest buying the G&G power pack becuase the stock implact plate is ###### (maybe only mine because i bought it second hand) the hop up is good bur takes time to set up correctly.

Been researching for a month now and close to a decision myself though have no firing experience of either of them.

All pointers go to the AICS. CA build quality is often sited as poor and the component reliablity often referred to as bad also.

My decision will be between Tanaka, AICS M700 or M24 and TM VSR-10 G-SPEC or PRO Sniper.

I accept that the VSR may need some upgrade added!!

Everywhere has painted a poor picture about CA with some of the more emotional responses getting MODDED so this tells me that I'm going to stay away from CA.

Conversely, AICS has positives across the board with only minor personal likes and dislikes making up the discussion.

If you get a chance to test them at an airsoft site where you know someone who already has them, that may be a good activity.

Play safe

conger

cheers guys, well i think im gonna go with a AICS, ive heard its a brilliant stock gun, however, im deffo gonna get my engineer to test this CA against a m700 system, as i would like to know how different the ranges and accuracy's are. that might sway my decision. any more feed back would be appreciated guys :D

Archived