where is your gas?

tmks88

well the green gas bottle is quite big and i dont know where is the best place to hold it

and how

i was thinking about putting it on my leg that only the top of the bottle would be out so i just press on it with a magazine and fill it up

maybe someone has a better solution...pictures would also help alot

thanks

I keep it in the shade.

Those things are NOT pressure rated - and propane expands when hot.

I know people have lost car wingshields to exploding green gas cans - so I don't particularly want one strapped to my body.

darklite has a point, i always keep gas out of sunlight.

if your running a gas rifle and want a backup reserve, you can get a grenade looking resivour, you basicaly fill up the grenade with gas, then you can fill other mags from the grenade, this means it takes up alot less space.

that grenade is quite expensive...its better to buy just some extra magazines then....

but is anyone carrying a big bottle of gas, and where do you keep it? that blowing up a cars windshield sounded quite scary  :blink:

Most gas sniper rifles have magazines worth more than that grenade :blink:

Leave your gas in some shade, if there isn't anything, put it under your gun bag to keep it out of direct sunlight, especially in the hotter seasons.

Personally, I don't have to deal with this, since I play with a vsr10. :P

I've got one of those multi-ports & use it with green/propain: no problem.

Don't forget to add a bit of silicon to your mags every now & then if ya go with the propain. Unlike green, there is no silicon in propain, so you'll fin your seals dry out after a while.

Greg.

Archived