MAG M-Series 120rd

nativeofsandiego

well I have one mag and it seems to hold 120 but the thing is that the spring is weak or something and it doe not feed the last 5-10 bb's. I also have the problem of it splitting in half, but when you feed it all you have to do is press the two parts together and you will be fine.

Wondering if anyone had expierence with the 120 rd ones? They are marketing them too hold 120, is that true?

ma_m16mag_1.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAG-M-Series-Mid-Cap-1...oQQcmdZViewItem

They can fit 120 rounds fairly reliably, and at least 100 perfectly.

The only negative thing with these magazines is that they are plastic and not metal.

That said, they feed excellently. Whatever BBs I put in are used; none of that three unfed BBs stuff. They are extremely durable and feel heavier and sturdier than STAR 30-rounders. Losing them won’t hurt the wallet. I have a HurricanE M4A1 metal body, and a TM M4 plastic body beforehand, and with both bodies, the magazine could be easily loaded and ejected. I have seen similar results with G&P and Classic Army bodies. I don’t know about ICS, and these mags cannot be used with Systema.

MAG magazines are the best for a gamer who doesn’t like winding high-cap magazines or doesn’t want to spend $25 to $35 for a typical standard magazine. Also, tactical loading for the win.

In short, buy these magazines and thank us. :D

PS: You may want to buy a dump pouch to help carry spent mags.

Alright, thanks guys! You helped me out alot, I have a CA CQB. I usually just put my spent mags in my pocket and I haven't lost any yet so thumbs up on that one. I will buy these and let ya know how they do! THANKS ALOT FELLAS!!

I have 5 of these mags and I have to say that they are meh.

Pro:

-Feeds well

-Cheap (well, lets say, Inexpensive)

-Durable

-Barely any cosmetic damage

Cons:

-Mine are too tight

-Very light (bad for people looking for a fast reload)

-Not metal

These things are amazing!!!

They hold between 100-120 rds and feed most of them except for those last few that most AEG's have probles feeding

1 of mine jammed once but i just hit it against my K-pot and it fixed the problem

buy them!!!

Archived