Airsoft Plans

AirSoft101

I don't know about the previous floods up North, but the only two deaths from the floods in Gloucestershire were of two baby twins, born 21 weeks premature. Completely unrelated to the flooding though.

The only personal issue I have with the flooding is that I haven't been able to have a shower for a few days because we have no running water. Although it doesn't bother me, just those around me.

Well, we're trying to get your power back on at least. I think our firm have pumps down there too, so we're probably helping with the water too. Hope it's sorted soon, must be a pita at best and a nightmare at worst.

Are there any sites in the affected areas?

We've actually got power again now, only lost it for 12 hours or so. Was glad when it returned!

It does open your eyes a bit though; If it makes life so much more difficult for us when we have no mains water for a few days, even though we have plenty of bottled water in shops and being given away free in places, and bowsers of drinking water everywhere. What must it be like for people in Africa who have to walk miles every day to get water, which isn't even safe to drink?

Still, thoughts should go out to Mr DirtyMoFo, who not only has great difficulty getting out of his village, but will also have to sit in a car with me for 300 miles this weekend, when I won't have showered for a week. ;)

SCS (where arniegeddon was held last year) may have been affected, I haven't heard either way. There are a couple of sites up near Worcester, but I've no idea if they would have been flooded. I think they're primarily paintball sites anyway.

Graham

Sites near Worcester, on airsoftmap all their is a paintball place....

I would love to know anywere elce near Worcester :):) (could you Pm me, ill forget this topic lol)

Waer got really high the other day, only to the bottom of me grandads drive, lives on a hill thing. 3 people got flodded, 1 with pregnant mother and about 3 children, but they are okay :)

Chris.

I even had a dream about skirmishing last night..lol

Are there any sites in the affected areas?

Our area is medium-not so bad, but our local site was certainly affected.

At the latest outdoor game, only five people turned up, and the situation was so dire that the day was spent driving a Bedford through large puddles, letting off charges in puddles whilst filming the effect, and generally messing about in an entertainingly boyish manner. I however was beaten by the floods and my general fear of wet, and missed out on ALL the fun :(

On a serious note, I feel sorry for anyone who is suffering as a result of the flooding :(

Archived