trigger happay m240 gpmg

recondo

I'll wait til a MK 48 comes out.  Same round, M249 size, MUCH easier to handle in the field.

I'm with you man. That is one awesome MG. But I'd also settle for a good MG3 that doesn't cost an arm and a left nut.

Or failing that - an HK21 would totally rock. :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, america raped the MAG, although yeah you might have altered it's performance, it's lost it beauty and charm. that's also basicly the only reason for not begin this, since it's lost it's beauty and charm. that is ofcourse, until a woodkit comes out ! :D

the Mk48 also looks rather evilish, i like that. loads of awesome RIS, but i'd prefer the MAG. dunno about the avarage american, but from pictures of your guys wielding the M240 you guys are small. a minimi feels like and M4 to you guys. small. i want something bigger, something that makes me feel like i am holding something dangerous ( and something that makes my fysical theraphist happy to see me again... ).

ow and the one guy, all you did was lighten the MAG. nothing else. they build the awesome MAG. america didn't change it that much, save the weight. which was stability. uhm..

yeah my post is done now. i guess.... back to the beer then !

• 7 months later...

Archived