Pics Of your GBB Mk1

Wow, what a coincidence, I was talking to my friend who wants to buy one of these and i told him someone on arnies made a homemade silencer for one and it looked badass, i hope they post it in here so i don't have to hunt it down :)

Edited by Marine47

Mine isn't, no, just stupidly hard to get hold of. I think Marushin called it the assasin model? Mostly see the KJ one about now. The one I linked to is custom though.

[edit] As an afterthought, I'd just like to say the KJ mags are pants compared to the Marushin

:zorro:

Edited by dannyboy
  • 2 months later...

Those are both really nice. Have to say that 1st_shooter's takes the cake though. Without a doubt the most unique Mk. 1 I have ever seen.

I am in the process of trying to get hold of one of these. Due to the shortage of Marushins I think that I will have to build up a KJW.

If either of you have an idea of where I could buy a Marushin I would be much obliged. Also what, if any, comments do you have on their overall performance?

Those are both really nice. Have to say that 1st_shooter's takes the cake though. Without a doubt the most unique Mk. 1 I have ever seen.

I am in the process of trying to get hold of one of these. Due to the shortage of Marushins I think that I will have to build up a KJW.

If either of you have an idea of where I could buy a Marushin I would be much obliged. Also what, if any, comments do you have on their overall performance?

why thank you ;) I was orginaly going to paint it all black as the silver version was all i could get hold off but it was just in 1st stage i though wait a 2nd this is awesome as it is! I bought my silver version off WGC which are now completely out of stock but as i understand it marushin are re-releasing these varients so not long to wait now guys.