wussy skater fight

0nslaught

You find a couple of kids having a fight amusing?

I don't really know what to say, I'm not going to lock this, as it will probably drop off the 1st page soon enough, so in the mean time; find something better to do with your time.

Kids fighting isn't amusing, kids who pretend that they are hard who start crying like a baby at the first sign of resistance is another matter. ;)

Oh and if I wanted to do something better with my time, I wouldn't be on ArniesAirsoft in the first place. Same goes to you, you hypocrite! :D

You find a couple of kids having a fight amusing?

I don't really know what to say, I'm not going to lock this, as it will probably drop off the 1st page soon enough, so in the mean time; find something better to do with your time.

no no, kids fighting isnt funny.

pathetic morons failing and (rightly so) getting their comuppance, which just so happens to reveal how pathetic they are...now thats comedy.

no no, kids fighting isnt funny.

pathetic morons failing and (rightly so) getting their comuppance, which just so happens to reveal how pathetic they are...now thats comedy.

:rolleyes:

Just as I said, and a forum moderator hypocritically telling us to do something better with our time is also comedy.

I don't really know what to say, I'm not going to lock this, as it will probably drop off the 1st page soon enough

Not if I have something to say about it!

And that is pretty damn funny. That fat kid is a total failure. LOOKIT ME WITH MY TWIG OF DOOM! *Smacks kid and it breaks in half* Uh....*Kid throws skateboard* BWAAAH!!!! Ah yes, slapstick humor.

Archived