CA M15A4 CQB/R - New Pictures

unimatrix001

The guys from ASG Denmark added a few pictures of the new CA M15A4 CQB/R to their page a few weeks ago.

http://www.actionsportgames.com/site/modul...ail&NewsId=3810

They also announced, that they will show the new CA AK-74 an MC-51 at their stand at the IWA 2005 (Internationale WaffenAusstellung = International Weapon Exhibition)- in Nürnberg, Germany next weekend.

I will visit the IWA at Saturday, so I'm sure I will be one of the first European Airsoft Fans who will be able to take a look to those Rifles :). I will keep you up-to-date.

Well that rules. I was hoping to eventually make a gun from scratch that would be full metal, have a RIS and crane stock...but my design was coming out to be around $900. This will probably be $300-400 so that cuts the price more than in half and takes out the time of assembling it. I love CA very much now.

Well that rules.  I was hoping to eventually make a gun from scratch that would be full metal, have a RIS and crane stock...but my design was coming out to be around $900.  This will probably be $300-400 so that cuts the price more than in half and takes out the time of assembling it.  I love CA very much now.

I hear ya. I too was planning to upgrade my M733 to the Devgru look and the projected cost for the parts will be more than this gun brand new (given the cost of this gun will be $400-425).

Lets wait and see.

CA could price this gun in the 500 dollar range (although i HIGHLY doubt it).

All in all, its STILL cheaper than buying the individual pieces and assembling it yourself.

EDIT: It looks like they copied the systema cylinders.

Lets wait and see.

CA could price this gun in the 500 dollar range (although i HIGHLY doubt it).

All in all, its STILL cheaper than buying the individual pieces and assembling it yourself.

I was hinted by a someone in the business that the cost will be similar to the M15A4 RIS so my hope is very high for a ~400 price range.

Well that rules.  I was hoping to eventually make a gun from scratch that would be full metal, have a RIS and crane stock...but my design was coming out to be around $900.  This will probably be $300-400 so that cuts the price more than in half and takes out the time of assembling it.  I love CA very much now.

I hear you all to well. My TM M4 RIS with Crane Stock, Hurricane Body, and short barrel easy cost $900. However, I have to say that this AEG still looks a lot better than my CA M15A4 Rifle. I'm not talking about the look of the rifle, but of the parts. The finish on my Hurricane body and Guarder barrel just looks a lot more realistic too me.

With that said, if I was going to make a CQBR again, I'd just buy the CA version. While I don't think the CA's look as refined as a super tricked out TM, they are an excellent value. Out of the box and after its upgrade, my CA M15 is everything that my TM M4 was for a fraction of the cost.

I have to say though that I am a little dissapointed at CA though. Now instead of having a unique weapon, it just looks like I have a weapon that I over paid for. ;)

Hello everybody

I just wanted to ask, if somebody knows the release-date of this baby at shops like WGC /UNC etc. ? Due to the CA-homepage it has been released, but still not arrived in HK as far as I'm informed.

Thanks for any informations.

I hope you understand what I've written ;)

Greez Pädu

• 2 weeks later...

No you shouldnt have.

This gun could still very well be 10 months away from release.

If i recall correctly this gun was announced sometime in december?

Its April now and the gun is still nowhere to be seen.

Enjoy whatever gun you've already purchased.

I think that it's release will be soon. A retailer in California already has one as a dealer sample. Since ASG has one, and they are a CA distrobuitor, that may be a sign that the distorbuitors alread have them, waiting to release it. At the Nuremburg airsoft show, not only was the gun shown, but they had muliple retial boxes for the gun there. CA still list the gun as "not available" on their website.

If the gun came with a 6.04mm tightbore, I might buy it.

The same at "arco frecce" in Italy: They added the gun to their site, ok without giving us a price but they're very close to the Italian section of CA ;)

So they should have it in stock in about a month or two, at least I hope so

We just have to lean back and drink some :vodka: instead of tea :wub:

Archived