UN Special-Marui M14 Socom Package

0nslaught

well after lots of reading, i decided to get the TM M14 Socom instead of the CA. i was searching around UNcompany and found this package:

socom.jpg

UN Special-Marui M14 Socom Package

Package Included:

-Tokyo Marui M14 Socom

Gear Box: Version 7

Motor: EG700

Magazine: 70 Rounds

Length: 946mm

Battery:Sanyo: 8.4V Large Type Battery (Not Included)

Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual & Box

-King Arms Red Dot Sight with L-Shaped Low Mount (KA-Scope-03)

-King Arms M14 Bipod Adapter (KA-BA-03)

-King Arms Spring Eject Bipod (KA-BP-01)

-King Arms M14 DC QD Silencer with Flash Hider (Ver.2) (KA-SIL-27A)

Already have a King Arms AP, know that its a great aimpoint.

does anyone else have the KA m14 bipod adapter, spring eject bipod, and the m14 DC QD silencer? can anyone give me some input on any of those parts?

and also, would you guys choose the KA accesories over the guarder bipod adapter or the first factory m14 accesories?

oh, and should i get the VFC DC QD silencer or the KA.

is this package a good price at $480?

It is a decent deal

Be aware though that sometimes airsoft silencers get seized comming through US customs because they are too much like real silencers

As for the KA parts, I actually like them more than the Guarder ones.

Seem to have less issues in fitting

It is a decent deal

Be aware though that sometimes airsoft silencers get seized comming through US customs because they are too much like real silencers

As for the KA parts, I actually like them more than the Guarder ones.

Seem to have less issues in fitting

hum, thanks for the info.

are you sure about the silencers? i have bought two silencers so far and they have come through fine. they both had the foam inserts inside as well. bought a KA KSC Mk23 Socom silencer, and a 120mm HK silencer.

Just to avoid any potentional problems, I would pick up a silencer from a US retailer.

The issue is the "US Market" ones do not come with foam inside, and the oversea's ones do

A little info right here:

http://www.mfiap.com/airsoft/acce/silencer.htm

there wont be any problems, theres not a problem with buying a replica silencer. i have bought two so far, with KAC and HK trademarks, foam inserts, etc. and my friends have bought numerous silencers and never had problems.

this flag thing is confusing too many people, im going to change it back lol. people were confusing me as being american, thats why i changed it a while back. now i guess people know what the flag means.

Would would the OP, who is apparently in South Korea, care about US customs?

actually im in US, and my silencers are still getting through ;)

Thing is though this is a gun with everything being in the same and custom random checks the airsoft guns coming through not the accessories so there is that sligh chance customs could seize since it has the foam insert.

Archived