Zero One upgrades

Whitey

Depends on how comfortable you are doing it yourself.

Doing it yourself will give you a good insight as to how the gun works and, if you're going to skirmish it regularly you'll probably end up needing to take it apart at some point anyway.

If you want it to work "out the box" without the hassle then Zero One are nice people and seem to know their stuff so I'd trust them to do a decent job of it (which is more than I'd say of most Airsoft retailers!).

i just bought a zero one vsr with full upgrade i had a problem with it twisting to the right but i've fixed it now

all in all zero one get an A+ in my books there really friendly and can talk you through most problems over the phone

where as most airsoft shops will simply have you send it back

i can take all my rifles and AEG's apart and put them back together so i could of done the upgrade myself if i wanted but there's nothing wrong with being lazy and if your a little unsure then get zero one to do it i've heard many a good thing about the quality of there upgrades

Its the way your Hop-up is set mate. I'm not much of a techy mate but i believe its a problem with the way the hop up rubber is sitting, and putting slightly more pressure to one side of the BB as it feeds. You need to re-adjust this so it sits flush. Hope this helps mate, sorry i cant talk you through it......

R

at present i have a gun getting a new spring and some metal bushings at zero one. one of their guys called me today to let me know of the progress and when i would get the gun back. i choose to sent it to them after loads of people advised me to, and because i need it to be working properly on the weekend of the 13/14 so didnt really wanna venture myself this time. saying that i will probably try to fix whatever problems i come across in the future as i have to learn sometime :)

Archived