Cheapo P-90

D313373R

Lately on ebay and in some american stores i have been seeing some non marui chinese p-90's. Its clear AND STATED that they are not the same quality/fps of a real one., but what are they comparable to a mini aeg, a boys aeg. I would never try one in a skirimish, but they look like they would be fun for plinking has anyone used one, does anyone know what they are like. They cost about 40 us so they are not that much and could be worht it.

do you guys think that atleast when it breaks the reddot and laser maybe salvageable. And only a month you think it is only firing and 175 fps how likely is it something will strip?

Ok then.

The accessories are that of a cheapo springer. Think the springer P99 kits that come with laser, rail, and that sight. The only difference is that the P90 comes with a suppressor that acts more along the lines decoration.

The sound is that of a soft mini AEG to me. Coulda just been me, seeing as I had almost no sleep that day. :blink:

The feel of it is lighter than the TM P90, but if all you're going to use for is plinking, that's fine. Just be sure to use .12s for accuracy. B)

I suppose if you want to get someone interested in airsoft, you could do a lot worse. Also for the price, you could buy say 3 or 4 of 'em and have a mini skirmish. In the past we've used springers and the amount of fun and the adrenaline rush is still there. If you want a serious weapon, then my advice is stick to tried and tested manufacturers. Because just remember that if you buy 10 cheapo electric SMG's for $40 /£40 and they end up breaking on you, then in the long run you could have spent $400/£400 on a decent weapon with accessories. The choice is up to the individual.

I can end this once and for all. If you REALLY want it and it's cheap, then buy it. If you've got a bad gut feeling, DON'T buy it. It's as simple as that. I wondered about Cyma's cheapo Mossberg M500 and after drawing a blank everywhere i went, i bought the ruddy thing. It's still working and i'm happy, so there you go.

reminds me of those cheap imitation Beretta Electric pistols that you could buy around Blackpool for £3. I wonder if that P90 will have the multi shot function like the beretta imitations?

(Fire one shot and the magazine emptys all the shots down the barrel at once. Think mini-shotgun).

do you guys think that atleast when it breaks the reddot and laser maybe salvageable. And only a month you think it is only firing and 175 fps how likely is it something will strip?

I don't see why not, lasers these days are very cheap. However the Red Dot I doubt is even a red dot... On the good side is that maybe you can even use the silencer for some other gun. I still will not buy it just because I'm sure it will not last.

Archived