Effective range

last_caress

I haven't given it a formal name, sometimes I just refer to it as my "tool" or for laughs my "Snipper Riffle." Pronounced Snip-er Rif-ul" :P

I actually treat my gun like the ugly lard that she is, baring the internals of course.

Love it. function over form, every time.

Greg.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And what do you call your ...rifle?

Which one; 'The Prime minister', 'Bessy' or 'The Shirlinator'.

I have over 30, but only these 3 got named.

I've never polished any of them ever, honest.

Except that old badly pitted two tone Glock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;)

Greg.

lol with my worn out HOP rubber and dirty M326 "retard's rifle" i still cant hit 50 m , hell, i am lucky if i hit 35 meter

Its gonna be my "guest" gun for friendly visitors.

( yes i cleaned my rifle 10X and fixed the internals including E-taping my rubber to "regain strenght" )

so the shooting practice really is helpful

i made a 75m headshot with a strong wind last game, it was only possible to see the head and i made it with my first shot

it felt really good :rolleyes:

Eff me, I thought I was good :P

That is cracking.

Well done.

Greg.

i would say: "Thats was the most lucky Mother f#$king shot of all the history of MF lucky shots !... " ( from sniper 3, love the movies )

it sure was very lucky

and Sniper 1 is the best one of them, i didnt like the others :P

oh and my rifle is quite powerful too so it makes long range shots a bit easier

180m/s (about 600fps) allowed here for snipers

600 is wicked sick :P i would be scared to "hunt" you, heck, i would ###### in pents

But when you talk about "easier" to make long range shots, you mean that the BB didnt took long to get to the point of impact ? or...

offtopic

Sniper 1 is indeed the best, sniper 3 is lame and sniper 2 is oke..

We love thomas becket dont we :P ( but Vasily Zajtsev is better )

600 is wicked sick :P i would be scared to "hunt" you, heck, i would ###### in pents

But when you talk about "easier" to make long range shots, you mean that the BB didnt took long to get to the point of impact ? or...

offtopic

Sniper 1 is indeed the best, sniper 3 is lame and sniper 2 is oke..

We love thomas becket dont we :P ( but Vasily Zajtsev is better )

the high speed remains longer, and the wind doesnt affect the bullet as much, its possible to shoot about 60m straight at 70m i have to aim about 20cm higher with 0.3....i cant wait until i can try 0.87 BBs :rolleyes: Fuze had some amazing results with them (talked about it in the pictures thread, page 22 i think)

OT: a finnish sniper made more kills than vassili + he made a lot of kills with a machine gun too and a canadian sniper made a super long shot(2430m, bullet dropped over 40m at that range)

Archived