Which plate carrier to go with DPM and MC?

boris the pict

plate carrier colour  

31 members have voted

1. 1. what plater carrier colour would work with both DPM and MC

• OD
    • tan
    • Cyote brown
    • Or should i just get a MC plate carrier and stick to one Camo?
    • Or should i just get a woodland plate carrier and stick to one Camo?

I guess that'll depend on your personal Taste. Tan/Coyote Brown is the Colour to go with MC. OD does work as well, it depends if you like how it contrasts the MC. I have some Pics where I wear MC with OD combined if you would like an example.

For DPM I would definitely go with OD - while I have seen People wear Woodland BDUs with Tan Tactical Gear, my Personal Opinion is that it just looks horrible.

I guess it's up to your Wallet and your Preferences in the End - If I would go DPM & MC and had to chose one Tac Gear Colour, I'd go with OD, or Ranger Green. Also, I think if you can decide what Camouflage you Prefer, stick to it and get a complete Setup in that Camo.

I wouldn't use a plate carrier at all with DPM. If you were in deserts then you could use an Osprey, but nothing else would really be appropriate.

For MC, you should go for an MC carrier if available, they look the business. There's little point in wearing MC if you're going to put a solid colour plate carrier/LBE over the top of it.

chuck on a simple blackhawk or paraclete plate carrier over dessies - the paraclete without cummberbund is the closest looks wise to the issue P/C ( uksf are issued a very simple molle plate carrier ) but i saw a few punters that had bought what looked like blackhawk ones. oh in coyote or green.

• 1 month later...

Archived