Full Metal Dboys CASV vs. JG S-System

uscrocks29

I've come to the decision that I want another M4 after 8 months of being with my TM. However, this tme around I have significantly less cash to spend as it is the holdiays and my money is better spent towards my family and my girlfriend. When searching through an ocean of clones, I have set my sites on two, the JG S-System and Dboys Casv, but I feel like I don't have enough information to make a decision. I've been searching for quite some time now and managed to find a shedload of information on the JG, but not a single review on the full metal D-boys. If anyone one owns either rifle, I'd love to hear about your exierences with it, especially the D-boys.

Thanks in advance- Phil

From what I hear, both guns are excellent. The JG M4 S-system shoots around 400 FPS stock, so you may want to replace the stock nylon bushings with metal ones. The Dboys is very good as well. The v2 gear box is reinforced, however it is reinforced in the BACK. The main problem with the V2 gearbox is their tendency to crack in the front. The Dboys is full metal, while the S-system is primarily ABS with a surprising amount of metal. Honestly, I feel safe grabbing the gun by the stacking swivel. Go with either gun. You'll be a happy camper either way.

Ive got two jg m4 s's, very nice, good quality build, nicely powererd, hopup ok working and accurate, internals ok so far, had a look and all was as it should be, one battery was buggered on receipt but it got replaced by supplier. I had to fiddle with battery wires to get the battery to sit correctly on both, took 1 minute with tweezers to fix. The mags fit nicely but dont on my m249.

Theres a reason why theres so many jg reviews and its because theyre so damn good.

With the CASV you will be able to fit a nun-chuck battery in the hand guard, I've owned two Dboys, they turned into parts guns only after a month of two. I currently own 4 JG's and they are still running strong with Thousands of BB's threw them. I also own an JG M4-S, Great AEG, its only downfall, limited battery space, I run an 11.1v 2200 Lipoly battery in mine and it fits in the front hand guard where as you you can only run an 8.4 Mini normally. If you willing to shell out for a Lipoly battery [Which I would, Should have done it way back] or rock an PEQ that to me makes an S-System ugly or just settle with an 8.4, its up to you. If it were me buying, I would go with JG in a heart beat.

Hope my .02 helps you in the fine clone world.

Archived