Nine Ball Combat Sight Set for Hi-Capa 5.1

RacingManiac

http://www.cobraairsoft.com/product_info.p...e93d50df9f39247

Anyone used these or have seen it? It seem to be the only alternative to the colorful Fibre Optic sight that the Freedom art has or the new SD rear sight thing. Looks interesting and I am tempted to get one....

They fit well on the Nineball & Tanio Koba slides, but I had trouble with one when I tried to fit it onto a SD metal slide; it would so very slightly misalign the blowback chamber, so when I tightened the hex nut, the slide wouldnt cycle smoothly. Not sure how they fit with Guarder/Prime/PGC.

So in other words, if the hex screw that held the blowback assembly was loose, the gun cycled perfectly fine, but I wasnt too thrilled with this so went back to the original sight... :(

They fit well on the Nineball & Tanio Koba slides, but I had trouble with one when I tried to fit it onto a SD metal slide; it would so very slightly misalign the blowback chamber, so when I tightened the hex nut, the slide wouldnt cycle smoothly. Not sure how they fit with Guarder/Prime/PGC.

So in other words, if the hex screw that held the blowback assembly was loose, the gun cycled perfectly fine, but I wasnt too thrilled with this so went back to the original sight... :(

Interesting...as mine blowback chamber screw is loose...:D

You would've had to file the original sight to fix the SD slide on anyway surely? Thats a well known fact on all SD slides, the rear sight will need filing or the chamber wont sit properly.

Dom

You would've had to file the original sight to fix the SD slide on anyway surely? Thats a well known fact on all SD slides, the rear sight will need filing or the chamber wont sit properly.

Dom

Yup, that is a fact of life. Never really understood why they designed it that way.

Those Nine Ball sights are also incredibly ugly. I saw a set fit once, and man do they look bad. Frredom Art also only makes a front sight, their full sight sets are for the 4.3, not the 5.1.

Those Nine Ball sights are also incredibly ugly. I saw a set fit once, and man do they look bad. Frredom Art also only makes a front sight, their full sight sets are for the 4.3, not the 5.1.

That too.

As for the FA front sight, I bought one for my 4.3 - but the red fiber dot sits much higher than the stock white dot, making the aim way too high! Freedom Art, I hate you!

Dom

Filed quite a bit to where the fit was as clean as the stock sight, but if I tightened the chamber in as hard as I do with the stock sight, then it was a no-go. I had to let up about a 1/2 turn in order for the slide to cycle properly.

Archived