Video of my Team

Salty6924

This is a Video of our first game this season Jan 5th, We have 15 acres of abandoned golf course to Fondle.

It was a small game so it was One Of our Top guys vs everyone, He had Lots of Trip Mines and Ammo to hold the hill with and did a great job.

Tell me what you guys think?

http://hcccri.com/news.php

Its right on the Front Page in the news post.

Lack of action, what just seems like a few guys sitting around shooting at each other and awful wobbly camera work? Not really internet worthy :P

Or are these some ninja tactics for teams to try and oppose you so they don't know your true strength?

ouchies, i did say small game right. Points taken though.

In defense of some points though.

First game of the year, with 6 people total, in below freezing temps, we had to drag people out of they're houses and drive them 20 miles to the site.

Mismatched camo, Our team is all about Diversity, we have Jase,Russian Sunbunny Paratropper setup, Me with an l85 and german Fleck, and Brian running old school us camies. although once the weather warms up we wont have people wearing sweatshirts with sports teams on them.

guess i was just over excited because it was our first game this season.

Check out the image gallery...less boring.

and thats a 35 dollar Digital camera....thought i did a pretty good job shooting with it.

:'(

I was hoping to see a team assualt using leap frog tactics amongst other things. Other then that it just seemed like you were all acting in an unco-ordinated fashion.

Better luck next Video, at least you have the guts to post up something.

ill leave the leapfroging in hollywood movies where it belongs. :rolleyes:

it was a everybody on me game. the video was short due to the fact that we had to conserve battery. it was also a small skirmish. only 5 or 6 players could attend this game. :P

i cant believe how anal you guys are being over a 2 minute video lol. or is everyone on arnies also a film critic as a second hobby lol. of course its mismatched camo. were you expecting everyone to run around with an *generic Americanski assault rifle* and woodland like every other u.s. team? our team has a dress pattern for certain games only. flecktarn for the corps insergency and well at this time regs have not yet voted on a uniform pattern. during most games players can wear whatever they like. especially if the climate turns sour. i like to dress as VDV paratrooper. left my klmk at home that round due to the fact that its winter and the camo is for summer lol.

a more descriptive slideshow of our team is here

yes that is my jeep btw. only its this color now. http://a757.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image...e578b544b9c.jpg

i do agree however the video is short and there isnt much to see. this is the first real test of my cam. i have enough space for 15 mins of film time so i will bring it to every game from now on. hopefully in the future we will get better game footage. cant wait for the weeklong game.

cheers.

i cant believe how anal you guys are being over a 2 minute video lol. or is everyone on arnies also a film critic as a second hobby lol.

You post and ask for feedback, so you have to expect criticism.

Simple logical process.

Anyhow, if you'd like a good video to show how it's done, this compilation is by a friend of mine and was taken all on a small digital camera over a year.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GMw3MZd_wMI

Unfortunately Youtube has not been kind to the compression... :(

Try and spot me if you can - hint: I'm the tall ###### in MC demonstrating why trenches are *beep* if they're only 2 feet high. :)

Nice idea, nice try. Not much of a video. If you want to show off your team, get everyone in coordinated loadouts doing something interesting.

Bear in mind that the most fun games don't make for the most exciting watching, necessarily.

Eg. I have most fun sneaking through bushes not knowing what I'm going to come across on the other side, watching, observing and coordinating stuff. I could video it all, but I don't suppose you'd want to watch the same rocks and trees for ten minutes as I make a few metres progress trying to get a better view.

Anyhow, if you'd like a good video to show how it's done, this compilation is by a friend of mine and was taken all on a small digital camera over a year.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GMw3MZd_wMI

Nice vid..

Why do all airsoft vids feature lots of people casually walking and standing in the open shooting? Or 20 people huddled behind a wall while someone with an MP5 fires at them on full auto til the batteries run out? :D :D :D:P

Archived