Guns with pronounced tilting barrels?

Evan Levesque

Thanks for taking the time to post that Snowman! I'm looking right now at the Tanaka P228. You should really review one on your website! That, or the new KWA full metal M9. I'd loan you mine, but I'm in the US.

Evan

No problem.

I have a Tanaka P226 I've not yet reviewed, which I imagine is very similar to the 228.

Cheers.

Snowman. . you might want to explain which Tanaka SIG P226 you are going to be reviewing. .

Evan. .FYI. .you have the Magna R-type Tanaka SIG P226. . it's the original release from the early/mid 90s. MOST Tanaka SIGs you find today are the re-release(roughly 2005). They are different guns and use different systems. I do not believe mags are compatible.

and since I've never owned both at the same time, I can't say which parts are compatible. Every part accept the mag and blowback chamber may be the same. .I don't know.

I always hated that tilt on my Glock. If you put on a silencer it won't cycle properly.

The real one is a bit sensitive, but KSC Glocks cycle just fine with a silencer on, provided that the outer barrel is fitted properly. (May need some mods as well.)

-Sale

Archived