Stargate in field next to M6 WTF?

gisburn20

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the first game coming up this Saturday is there any information we might need to know (I might need to know :P).

Is it clearly labled when we get to the paintball site and will the paintball organisers know where to direct us?

Also, is there a road or a dirt track leading to the site etc?

Thanks

With the first game coming up this Saturday is there any information we might need to know (I might need to know :P ).

Is it clearly labled when we get to the paintball site and will the paintball organisers know where to direct us?

Also, is there a road or a dirt track leading to the site etc?

Thanks

Hey buddy

I'm Dean the owner of the site, we are expecting you all and you will have a 40ft container to yourselves to do whatever you like with and you will be directed there as soon as you arrive.

The site is cleary signed from the Brinklow road in Ansty (next to the golf course) you will need to follow the paintball signs though as we haven't re-labelled them for airsoft.

It is quite a long track from the main road and fairly bumpy so I would reccomend you leave the ferrari at home and bring the Hummer.

Any other questions you can call me if you need on 07767657056.

Thanks Dean :),

unfortunately my house was broken into over the weekend and they took the keys to both the Ferrari AND the Hummer so I will be dropped off in my girlfriends little fiesta (complete with me to you bears).

Looking forward to a good day :).

Heya,

We the chaps running the Airsoft for the day, sorry for not getting back to you. and thanks to dean for picking that one up :D

we are planning to kick off about 0930-1000. we'll be there from about 8 anyway to set up and stuff.

Did you book in Skully?

Heya all,

Well it was a very good day as I hoped it would be, not the turn out I was hoping for but onwards and upwards, Big thanks to everyone who turned up and I think it was a very good day overall.

Pictures will be on the website tonight :D

Looking forward to next months game,

Sam

• 5 months later...

Archived