Bullpup'd AK

wally squad

Nice work.

I never really liked any of the BullPup designs but they're growing on me now, especially since working on (and shooting a lot :P ) a friend's ARMY L85 and having a quick shot of an AUG.

Just wondering why the grip is so 'square' though :unsure:

you should've searched on google for a real steel kit cos that'll look fugly as hell with a mag in

Looked at all the ak bp's out there - none of them are pretty with or without mags (and there is a piccy on page one with mag in).

It was more to try and make a compact, quick aiming and comfortable weapon with a reasonable length barrel (guess that's every bp's design brief :) )

wondering why the grip is so 'square' though

Pretty much copied an m4 grip in angle and size, and had all good intentions of sculpting it, but it is turned out to be comfortable as it was and I thought it looked kind of ak basic.

No offence taken at any feedback by the way :D

Cheers

d

i was thinking about that pdr but if i was to build it i would make it bigger than the "rs" version although small is ok. this made me think about internals and realising that its pretty much a f2000 lol (for the size i wanted anyway) look forward to seeing how that turns out

Archived