PDI vs Laylax?

poison123

I'd have an other question about the zero trigger for you guys. I've just broken my first laylax piston sear (way too soon, even faster than the original one). I just wonder if I should get me a PDI or Deep Fire sear set, or simply get me the zero trigger. But the zero trigger 3 times more expensive than the sear sets.

So I'd like to be sure that it won't brake again if I choose the zero trigger. I just wonder what the zero trigger's livespan is. (I'm using a laylax sp130)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just wonder if I should get me a PDI or Deep Fire sear set, or simply get me the zero trigger. But the zero trigger 3 times more expensive than the sear sets.

I'm using the zero trigger for 3+ years now with m180-m190... And I'm the 2nd or 3rd owner of the rifle. So I tend to think zero triggers last pretty long. ;)

I'm using the zero trigger for 3+ years now with m180-m190... And I'm the 2nd or 3rd owner of the rifle. So I tend to think zero triggers last pretty long. ;)

Just out of interest, do you know exactly what the spring is?

& I ran a zerotrig on a lalax 190 for about 1000rnds, no probs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,other than a slightly achey shoulder. :D

That, btw is the same zerotrig that has done about 5 years & 15000rnds on a lalax 170. :P

Greg.

Archived