Clock is wrong

As it says on the tin, really.

The time I can see on all posts is showing as an hour out. I have "Daylight Saving Time" set to automatic in my Board Settings options. If I go to manual, and tell the Board that DST is in effect, the time is shown correctly...

Is this just me? Any ideas as to what's behind this, or how to fix it? :unsure:

I've noticed that the clock fluctuates an hour sometimes. Once I kept checking to see if one member was on, and sometimes it would say the last time he was active was at 7:00PM on one day, and then I would check and it would say the last time active was at 8:00PM on the same day.

Not sure if it's related to your problem...

• 3 weeks later...

Not really, I just think that if there's an option for automatic adjustments, then it ought to work.

I thought this section was here to report errors. There's an error. I reported it.

Feel free to fix it, or just ignore it and make "witty" comments. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Not really, I just think that if there's an option for automatic adjustments, then it ought to work.

I thought this section was here to report errors. There's an error. I reported it.

Feel free to fix it, or just ignore it and make "witty" comments. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Why don't you stop blubbering and just use the clock most OS's have in the corner?

Because that doesn't tell me what time someone posted a comment in a given thread, does it, genius?

So why don't you take your useless, unhelpful, argumentative and insulting comment and shove it where the sun doesn't shine?

Abusing each other isn't going to help anyone, so both of you stop it. Making snide comments about admins is stupid, especially if you want their help.

Its not a big ask of your time to tick or untick a box twice a year, your error has been noted and added to the list. Its probably not at the top of the list there are other things that Marlowe does with his time. Thanks for bringing it up though.

Because that doesn't tell me what time someone posted a comment in a given thread, does it, genius?

So why don't you take your useless, unhelpful, argumentative and insulting comment and shove it where the sun doesn't shine?

So why don't you add or subtract an hour depending on the time of year? :unsure: