gas mk 23

F1amez

im thinking of buying the gas version of the mk23 i already have the springer version of the mk23 i had liked the look of it and the feel of holding it was good and im just wondering if the performance of the gas version is a lot better than the springer

power wise they are great, 330 consitantly on green gas. 3 mags per gas fill. accurate as hell and has adjustable hop to boot so it can be retuened for different conditions.

silencer that comes with it is one of the best i have seen in airsoft. ive killed people at 4 meters and they didnt hear a thing.

guns i a touch plasticky but its tough as hell.

mags can leak occasionaly but arnt that much of a fuss to fix

I'm thinking of a particular Samuel L Jackson Meme at the moment. No prizes for guessing which one. :mellow:

Suffice to say, Capital letter at the start of a sentence, full stop at the end. Use structured sentences to get your point across.

You've been asked about this before and, frankly, I'm waiting for your "lol tihs am teh int3rn3tz an i CBA" reply so I can remind you that if you can't make an effort to express yourself coherently then it's likely that people won't make the effort to help you.

Also, the STTi Mk23 sucks. It's a copy of the TM gun but it's pretty roughly made.

*EDIT*

Dunno if anybody is gonna mention this while I'm typing but the Mk23 muzzle has a 16mm CLOCKWISE thread on it. The CA M15 has a 14mm ANTICLOCKWISE thread on it. If you can fit a Mk23 silencer onto a CA M15 you're a better man than me.

Course, TM DO sell a SOCOM silencer with a 14mm CCW thread. It's possible our hero bought this for his Mk23, found it wouldn't fit and then attached it to his M15?

Beyond that, let's not forget that he's talking about the Mk23 SPRINGER. For all I know, the Mk23 springer might have a 14mm CCW thread on it.

fair enough then it looks like the mk23 silencer i will have a look at it later when im at home then i will let u no what silencer it is.

sorry for me not making myself clear i will make myself clear in the future sorry again

fair enough then it looks like the mk23 silencer i will have a look at it later when im at home then i will let u no what silencer it is.

sorry for me not making myself clear i will make myself clear in the future sorry again

Fair enough then but it looks like the mk23 silencer. I will have a look at it later when I'm at home and then I will let you know what silencer it is.

Sorry for me not making myself clear. I will make myself clear in the future. Sorry again.

Maybe you should stop allowing the chimp in your avatar to type?

The one with my P90 looked exactly like my Mk23 one, with a different paint job and a different threaded rear end piece - I'd bet it's exactly the same unit except for the thread on the end piece.

That said there are dozens of similar ones if you look on any retailer's site.

I've got a 14mm threaded one on my KSC Mk23, btw... Not sure if adaptors exist the other way, though.

I've got a TM Mk23 here at the moment and I'd forgotten how unbelievably quiet it is.

Cheers.

Sorry the silencer isnt the mk23 one its a different 1 my mistake.

As Snowman said, TM also sell a SOCOM silencer for the P90 and separately as well.

They're made identically but just have a different paint job and one has a 16mm threaded end whereas the other is 14mm.

Incidentally, the silencer, as sold with the P90, has slightly different wording on it to get rid of the ".45ACP" related stuff on the Mk23 version and has a matte finish rather than the shiny finish on the Mk23.

It is a knights armament silencer with a thread of 14mm

Sorry for the confusion of things i had bout it on the. Sales section on arnies before the law had come into place i have had it for a while so i cant remmember wat type it is.

I have the TM Mk23 NBB and I will confirm here and now that it is the Don of back-up pistols.

It may be plastic, it may be non-milsim, but it does exactly what it says on the box.

I got it from Guns N Guys for about £50.

Archived