• 3 weeks later...

A.Sry bout the triple post.

B.Thank You

C.You know that tape in the first pictures...? Well now it looks much cleaner. I have a flashlight held on with super strong velcro so I cvan take it off and on. My laser, which is held on with super strong velcro so I can take it off and on. And My Red Dot Scope on top held on with super strong clear double sided glue tape!

Dont know really why people dislike cyma so much, i recently bought their g26 advance + tactical rubbish and it is a very good springer, ok the tactical stuff is rubbish, apart from the laser, i was quite suprised about that.

But overall, its very good, and i like it ^_^ not bad for less than a tenner :D

Edited by Soloman
  • 2 weeks later...

Upon seeing that my G36C cryed for the butchering of his brethern.

Dude, a hi-cap will cost almost more then your gun. And it wont fit. CYMA makes spare magazines. For the springer version at least.

And to other Americans. I am 95% sure they only need an orange tip to be sold. After all Ameirca has no specific laws reguarding airsoft yet anyway.

And to other Americans. I am 95% sure they only need an orange tip to be sold. After all Ameirca has no specific laws reguarding airsoft yet anyway.

Are you entirely sure on this? Why then do people who ship guns into the US have to have the trademarks 'removed' and the orange tips attached? I'm sure CYMA still count as AEG.

Are you entirely sure on this? Why then do people who ship guns into the US have to have the trademarks 'removed' and the orange tips attached? I'm sure CYMA still count as AEG.

As I said I am 95%. THey have to have the orange tips to be SOLD. And the trademarks is becuase they arent lisenced in the US making it copy right infringment and all that nonsense.