Ebaybanned to begin selling AEGs!

{{RommelsElite}}Pz4

I always order from Paul whenever I need some bits and pieces. The shipping sometimes gets late, but the items all arrived. The only lowdown I got when I had to get from them a stubby silencer that took over a month to arrive after several exchange of emails.

I ordered a scope, but they sent the wrong one. I took photos of the wrong item and sent it to them. They sent me the correct one and I get to keep the wrong item, which is pretty much in fantastic shape and I get to use it on my other scope.

There are always some glitches, nothing's 100% efficient, even UPS f***s up in their shipping which makes me hate them more than some mediocre airsoft retailer (not ebaybanned).

If you noticed, HK retailers are ramping up their customer service. RSOV.com and Ebaybanned are good in customer service. Just be nice to them since English is not their first language, it takes them time to decipher some nuances in your language to understand you, and they'll perform magnificently.

I'll buy from Paul anytime as long as he has what I need. :)

Archived