I'm gonna die.

outlaw

Sorry fellas but I happen to object to teenagers who decide to sign up for the army and then spend all their time telling everybody all about it.

Clue: You haven't got a flurking clue what it's all about until you've actually done it.

If you do actually go through with joining the marines you'll realise I'm actually doing you a favour by telling you to shut up about it until you've actually done it.

Finally, very little of what you're saying about the marines has any bearing on airsoft and so is unneccesary.

HawaiiIceman, go back to humping Whitefeathers leg and leave the grown-ups to talk.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well... i say i'm from HK... but I live in Milton Keynes... *deja vu*

Went to AG04

but a 2 day game in HK??? crikey... why not do a 2 day exercise in Iraq??? i'd like to try it but... its getting a bit warm in HK now innit?

I'd love to play in HK, just that... I won't be coming back for a while...

Sorry fellas but I happen to object to teenagers who decide to sign up for the army and then spend all their time telling everybody all about it.

Clue: You haven't got a flurking clue what it's all about until you've actually done it.

If you do actually go through with joining the marines you'll realise I'm actually doing you a favour by telling you to shut up about it until you've actually done it.

Finally, very little of what you're saying about the marines has any bearing on airsoft and so is unneccesary.

HawaiiIceman, go back to humping Whitefeathers leg and leave the grown-ups to talk.

Sid, I'm sorry, but goddamn. Take some f**king prozac and calm down - it he wants to join the Marines, then that's his business, not yours.

I used to enjoy your roasting of annoying newbies, but it's getting to the stage where you'll have a go at anyone you don't like now, and that's going too far.

You may not want to hear about him joining the Marines, but perhaps I do. Perhaps many others do. Perhaps if you asked him in a civilised manner he wouldn't mention it as much.

Maybe I am a little lost but what operation did you go to was it the one in Iowa or some other one, My dad went to the one in iowa had a blast, I wish I could have gone but I had to work, :angry:

Yeah and talking about joining the military and doing it a two completely different things, I wish to become a Seal, I know that it is said to be the toughest trannig there is so to prepare for it I am taking jrotc, that way when I do joining the navy I wont start out as a private, then when or if I get the chance of joining the seals training program I will have had so military experice so to say" I dont count airsoft as a military experice , any one in the military count airsoft as a military expericne..

I'm planning to get Brit rations for AG2005, but I'm not sure I'll like any of them. For one, I can't stand baked beans, so that's half the menus off-limits :P Or mushrooms. I shall kill you for every mushroom I find.

Treacle pud though...

/dribbles

Sid, I'm sorry, but goddamn. Take some f**king prozac and calm down - it he wants to join the Marines, then that's his business, not yours.

I used to enjoy your roasting of annoying newbies, but it's getting to the stage where you'll have a go at anyone you don't like now, and that's going too far.

You may not want to hear about him joining the Marines, but perhaps I do. Perhaps many others do. Perhaps if you asked him in a civilised manner he wouldn't mention it as much.

Well f*ck off to a military forum. This is an airsoft forum.

Now, if WF is gonna start talking about tactics which can be employed in airsoft then I'd love to hear what he's got to say but when all he's doing is yapping about eating MREs or what distance he has to run in the morning then it doesn't belong in these forums, except maybe the off-topic one. When he's polluting an airsoft forum with this stuff it IS my business as well as his.

I don't easily get upset.

I put up with all manner of BS for most of the time. 3 or 4 days of reading WF talking nonsense about the marines was enough to make me comment on it. His reply was rather agressive. He continued with the military bunk so I gave him a -ve rep point for it. He responded by giving me a -ve rep point for, well, for some reason.

If the guy was a marine then I might be more interested but I don't play airsoft to listen to some kid reciting the propaganda off a recruiting poster.

It's the same reason I have no time or respect for the people who converse on sites such as militaryphotos.com (or whatever it's called).

Well f*ck off to a military forum. This is an airsoft forum.

I'm getting increasingly p*ssed-off with your attitude like this. I used to respect you, but that's all going down the sh*tter now, let me tell you.

Now, if WF is gonna start talking about tactics which can be employed in airsoft then I'd love to hear what he's got to say but when all he's doing is yapping about eating MREs or what distance he has to run in the morning then it doesn't belong in these forums, except maybe the off-topic one. When he's polluting an airsoft forum with this stuff it IS my business as well as his.

Well Sid, if you read the thread I think you'll find that that's pretty much the topic here. The thread starter wants to know what he'll do on a 2-day game, and MREs and personal health are more than a little relevant.

I don't easily get upset.

At the moment, I'd beg to differ.

I put up with all manner of BS for most of the time. 3 or 4 days of reading WF talking nonsense about the marines was enough to make me comment on it.

Well p*ss of and join the miltary, then come back a few years later and confirm that it is all 'nonsense'. Until then, you can't really comment on that, and neither can I. The thing is, I don't try to.

His reply was rather agressive.

How you can post BS, frankly, like this, and then claim that his reply was agrressive towards you I have no idea...

He continued with the military bunk so I gave him a -ve rep point for it.

And that affects your life...how...exactly...?

He responded by giving me a -ve rep point for, well, for some reason.

Maybe it was because yours was completely unjustified...

If the guy was a marine then I might be more interested but I don't play airsoft to listen to some kid reciting the propaganda off a recruiting poster.

'Some kid'? At least he has the balls to join the military, whereas most of us (myself and you included) wouldn't have the courage to do that. Because he's not currently in active service, doesn't mean he deserves any less respect than a 60-year-old veteran (however controversial some will find that, and I don't mean to offend anyone. My grandfather was seriously injured in WW2, and I have great respect for him any other veterans, including those not lucky enough to survive).

It's the same reason I have no time or respect for the people who converse on sites such as militaryphotos.com (or whatever it's called).

And now you're just clutching at straws, aren't you. You dislike WF because he's joining the military. You dislike people on MP because they talk (and bicker) about the tiniest detail in pictures. The parallel between the two is...?

At least he has the balls to join the military, whereas most of us (myself and you included) wouldn't have the courage to do that

Don't be a war hawk, please. We do not need that kind of jingoistic talk on an airsoft forum, of all places.

For God's sake H_M, this is meant to be a fun hobby, not a glorified cock-show for the Armed forces.

How am I being a war-hawk by saying that most of us will never have the balls to sign up?

If no-one signed up, there probably wouldn't be a UK, and there wouldn't be an Arnie's Airsoft.

We should support the people who do sign up, no matter how old they are, or how long they've been in service. Come the time we all need them, you won't be accusing me of being a war-hawk then.

EDIT: Oh, is it my signature? The fact that I supported the Iraq War? :huh:

EDIT 2: I'm off to bed now. I'll argue more tomorrow, if this hasn't been locked already... :rolleyes:

Archived