Maruzen Gas Blowback MP5K with Folding Stock

Team 7

I have for sale a rare Maruzen gas blowback MP5K in an awesome condition as I have never taken it out for a skirmish.

The K has been upgraded with an enhanced Guarder loading nozzle and a folding stock. It also has a detachable flashider and a threaded silencer adaptor underneath.

The K will come with one mag and I have another six mags for sale and although the K has never been skirmished the metal mags do have blemishes on the metal.

Unfortunately these mags are very heavy which will add cost to the postage.

I’m willing to let this go for £100 including pp fees and not postage. The postage will be fixed and in accordance to what Royal Mail is charging and there will be no hidden profit me on the postage front.

I will confirm the cost of the postage tonight and you can let me know how you would like it posted, First Class Standard, Recorded or Special Delivery.

The mags are literally brand new and have been kept lubed and I am looking for £22 each which includes postage and pp fee each.

Make me an offer, I can only say no :D

PM me if you want some nice pics!

Thanks for looking

Um, I think this one might already be mine - Team 7 it would be good if you'd comment here. As far as I know I'm down for the gun and 2 mags, but that's pending shipping costs so it might still be yours BigAl

I think you're right mate, as I'm down for the remaining 5 mags which i'm picking up :)

Um, I think this one might already be mine - Team 7 it would be good if you'd comment here. As far as I know I'm down for the gun and 2 mags, but that's pending shipping costs so it might still be yours BigAl

Boar, you still have first dibs and basically, first come first serve and at this moment in time it's still available.

Also check my last pm to you last night!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived