Airsoft batteries manufacturer from Taiwan

shohao

We make li-polymer batteries for airsoft guns.

Airsoft batteries have new choice.Instantly Upgrade Your Airsoft guns RDF.

Ni-HM can no longer meet the demand of customers seeking high-performance airsoft gun.

Our company can provide customized battery packs to meet the need of your customers.

Our newly designed battery packs can substantially increase ROF without compromising FRS and the players' safety.

We was established in 1996. We are the maker in Taiwan ,has great experiences in in airsoft gun batteries designing.

We is a manufacture of a complete line of batteries for varied airsoft guns ( MP5 , M4 , AK , UMP/UMG , SIG ,....)

You will be surprised at our superior products!

more than 10000 units sold and tested in the market last year. Because of superior properties of our products, many of our customers have switched their product line from NiMH to our Lithium Polymer Battery Pack. Our complete line of batteries can satisfy even the most demanding customers.

banner200.jpg

sample1.jpg

all.jpg

As a polite aside, please check the rules regarding unsolicited commercial posting.

It'd be counter-productive to pull the thread now, however, so I'd much rather leave it. I'm afraid any further such commercial activity without prior consent will result in disciplinary action. Your commercial links have, however been removed. If you want to run an advert please send relevant information / pictures to news@arniesairsoft.co.uk and we'll gladly place it on the front page. Thanks. :)

Your stick lipos look interesting as a lipo solution for my AKs, but the maximum current of 15C worries me.

Li-polymer relatively small size

Li-Polymer battery which can offer better power efficiency and longer usage life than Ni-MH battery.

The utilization of Ni-MH battery is less than 70%. If the operating temperature exceed(-0℃~45℃), the current efficiency will even getting poor. The utilization of Li-Polymer battery is over 95%. The operating temperature range is also larger (-20℃~60℃).

infected!!! Where are you??

Da Da da DA! I'm here! :D

15C Not focus on ,

Select Voltage 7.4V or 11.1V for your AEG

15 C??? Ugh... I missed out on the link to the website, so I'm not sure if he's saying they only have 15C or don't make 15C.

At present the maximum battery discharge,20c continuous 30c burst

If you want to try ,I have 1500mAH 20C 7.4V for ODM.

So here it sounds like he's saying that they are 20C continuous, but burst to 30C. That's better as that would sustain a 30A draw, but the peak value is really low at 30C or 45A. These better be cheap.

The Elite 2200mAh 30C (continuous) 7.4v S2 packs at RCLipos.com are $42 shipped. They can provide 66A continuous draw, and peak at 50C or 110A. So these ones that shoshao are talking about better be about half the price of the Elites that I talked about... otherwise they're not really worth it.

I'd like to see the pricing and specs for each battery.

Archived