JG Glock 18c Review

at least it was an airsoft round and not a bullet-round. Talk about more than a 'sting' >_<

I wonder if it is the magazine release catch - it could be too high, holding the magazine up too high?

Any markings on the rear of the magazine indicating where the hammer is trying to strike?

No its not the catch i have no idea what it is, its packed and is going to be sent to a friend who is a gbb guru

i would never have anything china made as real steel

this has been my first ACM china purchase and it will be my last, i will stick to my £350 custom pistols

this has been my first ACM china purchase and it will be my last, i will stick to my £350 custom pistols

When it comes to GBBs, I'm with you there.

AEGs are another matter. They're simple of construction and easy for the china manufacturers to copy, and copy well.

Making a good GBB takes some serious engineering skill, or perhaps extreme luck (the HFC M190 comes to mind).

Great review, even though the verdict was that its garbage. I reckon the transfer bar on the trigger is binding against the magazine so it disconnects when you put the mag in but works without it.

How would you fix this ?

When it comes to GBBs, I'm with you there.

AEGs are another matter. They're simple of construction and easy for the china manufacturers to copy, and copy well.

Making a good GBB takes some serious engineering skill, or perhaps extreme luck (the HFC M190 comes to mind).

Exactly my point, even then i have always been a geardo and never had cheep china makes, example i have been one of the first to have a real steel eotech i been using them for 4 years now, reciently i got a china one- not even close.

There is a reason why TM have been in the game and do the things they do its because of some serious engineering

i love my custom AEGs systema, prowin all the way for me, if i want a rife for the day or an event ile buy a china one use it and then sell it i will never keep it

Lol I love how on the 3rd time you were trying to get it to work you had this "i give up" look

about ACM stuff tho, u gotta remember this was a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone. XD

most my ACM AEGs work fine. It's always the more complicated GBBs im wary of, and would stick to KSC in general.

Edited by Punkypink
How would you fix this ?

I'd smear some red paint where the transfer bar would make contact with the mag, insert the mag, pull the trigger a few times and see if the paints been rubbed or chipped off. You could start fiddling with the bars' orientation as its simply bent into shape, seeing what angle will free it from binding. You could also sand/grind down on the surface that's making contact but I'd put that as last resort.

Hmm, my Bell 1911 (Actually both, metal and plastic) are great :/

Good! But I'm sure a TM 1911 is better. I'm looking forward to the day when the ACM manufacturers will be making superior GBBs, as is often the case with ACM AEGs these days.

It's always the more complicated GBBs im wary of, and would stick to KSC in general.

Which are more complicated and fragile than most, coupled with lack of aftermarket parts.

The future of ACM GBBs lies in good FMV clones of TMs, with similar or better performance than the originals.

Now, this gun, a crude clone of an ancient KSC model, how could it not go wrong? :(

Edited by Utty
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

One rather common problem I've been seeing is a slightly off auto sear, meaning the angle is not steep enough that it slips when the slide slams forward. Fixed by just filing it a bit to correct the angle. That and the excessive hop, which is easily sorted by a dremel. The finish isn't pretty either but if you're to cover it up with the FPG, it won't matter much. It's no KSC, but if you know what to do, you'd end up with something that performs just as well at half price.

• 2 weeks later...