New WA M16

BrooklynBorn

You guys all seem a bit surprised that WA is churning out the same old gun with "extras" rather than fixing the current platform.......still, as I'm told again and again, this is a "sport for tinkerers!" so I guess paying through the nose for a pile of s**t is still in vogue!

You guys all seem a bit surprised that WA is churning out the same old gun with "extras" rather than fixing the current platform.......still, as I'm told again and again, this is a "sport for tinkerers!" so I guess paying through the nose for a pile of s**t is still in vogue!

Oh, you're spot-on... It is a sport for tinkerers... The difference is that it should be the producer's job to make it work out of the box and YOUR job to screw it all up... Not the other way around. I don't want to buy a broken gun to tinker with it, I buy a working gun, break it, AND THEN fix it!

Although hopefully I skip the last two steps. haha

From what I get from the Yen to $USD calculator, it is fairly low priced, compared to their M4 version.

where do you get your $=¥ figures?

this is ¥80,000+, their M4s were in the ¥50K range ($550± USD). XE.com puts 1 USD @ 90 JPY. ¥80K would be at $850+ USD. How is that fairly low priced? That is 160% of the m4 price. and places it even closer to the price of a PTW SCK.

WA are really stretching out this whole GBB M4/M16 thing aren't they.

But... But... But, WA has always been so well known for offering such innovative and unique new gun models... Like the 11-ty billion, nearly identical, "different" 1911 models they've offered over the years :rolleyes:

Archived