ACM full metal short M203 and 4 shells

strikejd

Had this attached to my AUG but after my firts proper skirmish with it I don't think it's the greatest idea I ever had. As I have no other guns it would fit on I may aswell sell it. Full metal short RIS mounted M203 with 4 x 18rd (I think) G&P moscarts all recently serviced with no leaks (I can't link to zero one but if you type "G&P M203X4" into the search bar it's the only one that comes up). Looking for £110 + P&P for the lot but would prefer a swap for a DMR style rifle WHY?

image030go6.jpg

image031hp0.jpg

image032co6.jpg

image033cf8.jpg

image034hf3.jpg

image035bf0.jpg

I would've had this... but you say it didn't bide well with an AUG? Which is kinda ######, seen as that was where it'd be putting it :( I've got the VFC adapter, which cost enough so please convince me i should buy this... :P

Edit: It is only £30, if we can deal at that i'll take just the launcher, seems you have interest in the grenades anyway :)

• 4 weeks later...

I have a CYMA M14 SOCOM (OD) which is only used once. Still interested in a swap?

Is the launcher still available though?

Price dropped to £55 for all 4 moscarts and molle pouch inc postage but not paypal.

Would also swap for a weesatch replica or similar in OD or CB, or a Bulle MLE harness with pouches in OD.

Archived