Japan

HaVoC

But what I don't understand is how you can want to change take the story away from your namesake character and try to change it to the person who's already considered one of the strongest in the village already.

EDIT: If you're that torn between them, just get both.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, I need to spend my money wisely..which is why I'm buying cosplay gear... :unsure:

So the plot's going more towards Sasuke in the manga? Gah. Probably will kill off my interest in the anime. It's already waning in the wake of Bleach.

I didn't know that about Sasuke being more popular, to be honest I like them both.

Marlowe, I would suggest getting the sound one. Konoha seems to be more popular, so you can stick out and be a little bit more individual. You'd still look geeky, though, which is good!

Meh, sorry, but you don't meant the high 'dominatrix quality standards' tests (ISO2369-9633) required.

An anime which has the balance of action, plot, pace and humour just right - unlike Naruto. The characters are also much more likeable, too, and the main male character is voiced by a man, which makes a change. If you're bothered I'll lend you a dvd-rw with some episodes on, the next time I see you. :)

h00 noes!!11

here's a massive fansite, packed full of info... i think...

AnimeNfo - Bleach

description:

Kurosaki Ichigo is a 15 year old student, with the ability to see ghosts. His life was forever changed when he met Kuchiki Rukia, who was nicknamed Death.

She was following the spirit called Hollow that possessed Ichigo. Rukia came to help him, but she had a serious injury and couldn't fight. She ended up sharing her powers with Ichigo to help him defeat the ghost.

---------------------------------------

so it's about a lad who can see dead people/things... and his mates all join in soon after.

that's basically it. though to me, the characters quickly develope this "power ranger" ability that... erm... well... is a bit too power ranger-ish.

:geek: 'part from that... it's great fun.

Archived