Japan

HaVoC

JAPAN!

A small, ultra-high-tech nation, on a string of volcanic islands, most of which is uninhabitable land.

A land where half of the cities are build on ground reclaimed from the sea.

A land of ludicrously high buildings, ludicrously short people (no offence ;)), and ludicrously...erm...ludicrous advertising.

A land where up until a few years ago, you could buy used, un-washed schoolgirls' panties in vending machines.

A land of airsoft being accepted as 'fairly normal, actually'.

A land where public transport actually runs on time.

A land of bizzare music and cartoons.

A land of hentai. Erk.

A fabulous land...

I love Japan, and intend to go there for a good look around at some point. Some of you have probably already gone. So, talk here about Japan. Post images of advertising, stories about your trips there...anything, as long as it's about the coolest country in the world - Japan... :D

So yes, let me start with some random cr*p about Japan...

------------------------------------

FACT: On average, the Japanese 'bullet train' system loses only 20mins every year. Compare that the the British rail network... ;)

A rather pleasing Japanese music cartoon.

NOTE: Yes, it is Japanese, the guy just decided to host it on Newgrounds.

Some excellently mad J-Pop

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have traffic violation tickets that are attached to the side of your car, and they can only be taken off by an officer once you have paid your fine. This way everyone laughs at you until justice has been served.

And the b@stards made DDR!!! :angry: , I efing hate DDR!!!

They have traffic violation tickets that are attached to the side of your car, and they can only be taken off by an officer once you have paid your fine.  This way everyone laughs at you until justice has been served.

And the b@stards made DDR!!! :angry: , I efing hate DDR!!!

Fat Git. You just hate it 'cause your brain is too slow to follow the arrows.

first of all...

lol

that rabbit and cat mtv is in KOREAN...

*goes to finish watching it*

...nuts... :mellow: would you call that.... SKA?

I prefer Japan over Hong Kong... simply because I haven't spent as long in Japan, only been on holidays whereas I lived in HK for ages... kinda sick of it.

I got a friend from S-Korea, met whilst in secondary school over here. He's now in conscripted service, to be an interpreter.

One thing that bothers me slightly about Japan is that... you can't find bins in public places. (it's hard to anyway, you've got to like... walk a mile and a half to find one) But the place is always clean, weird...

H_M.... trains and panties aside... I think you'll love it. Good luck blagging the money required to get planes tickets... or ticket if you don't plan on coming back to wales... :P

If you read this and you don't laugh, you are not human.

http://outpostnine.com/editorials/teacher.html

He makes a point about the lack of garbage bins as well.

:rofl:

HaVoC, word of advice when you go to Japan:

Beware the Kancho Assassins! :ph34r:

Oh, and apparently, the girls there don't have much cleavage either, but(due to McDonalds) they're gettin bigger!

Archived