TM-P90-dude

DarkLite

Well I was going to give Boba-Fett a +1 to apologize for my previous -2, as frankly I was being an *albartroth*. So imagine my surprise when I saw this:

gay22bf.jpg

I don't blame Boba fett at all, it's nothing to do with him.

But wtf is this?

Have I slanted you at all TM-P90-dude? Have I burned down your house? Killed your parents? Slashed your tires? What?

Oh, and look at this:

gay11li.jpg

Wow. I'm a 'Fag'. OHNOES!

Your mother must be proud. Why, you called someone gay! I'd say that automatically makes you one of the most intelligent people in the world.

I tremble in fear at your insults...I really do. For if I have to endure one more my brain might implode under the stress of wondering how people can believe in a omni-benevolent god when people like you are allowed access to a keyboard.

In any case, how is 'fag' or 'gay' an insult? Do you have something against homosexuals? Do you think it's 'wrong' to be gay? Why is that?

So, I think that we can safely conclude 3 things:

1) TM-P90-dude is a bigot.

2) TM-P90-dude is a homophobe, and uses 'gay' in a derogatory manner.

3) TM-P90-dude should be reprimanded.

I PMed C_h already.

I just want to point this out, as many people (including Sledge) have had trouble with this guy for being anoyying and generally posting ######.

And I beieve that you shouldn't use 'gay' as an insult. It's like saying "F**k off you catholic!"

Not on.

Initially your exercising of daughty linen in public was fine Darklite, but now it's getting a bit tedious. None of us like it when people act like arses online, but all sort of thing does is just encourage it, especially when someone decides to rant publically about every individual on the forum who annoys them.

There's nothing wrong with venting, and understandably you're annoyed, but this really isn't going to achieve anything yet incite more mindless flaming in retaliation. So, for the love of all that's holy, just let it drop okay? :)

I am on the mofo.

Lets not see any more public lambasting of people, what ever the reason. If you have a problem with user, pm ALL the mods- you're far more likely to get one of us quickly if you do that, and sit back nd relax.

locked.

Archived