Good GBB 1911

nuclear_darkness

i too have fired a kwc and i didnt like it to much.

i would get a kjw p14.45 full metal.

WA is to expensive and not too feild worthy in stock form

i know ur looking for a 1911 look but if ur into the 2011 look then the marui hicapa might be worth looking in to.

What about TM's Hi-Capa .45? The last I saw, the price for that was a bit less than the WA's. If you can wait, they are supposed to have a nice 1911A1 (WWII issue) in a month or so.

Don't go for the Caspian or look alikes. They have major magazine issues and the hammers are very thin and are known to crack.

I just got my hands on a KJW P14.45 last night and was very impressed. All metal and looked pretty good.

I agree with you regarding the WA's they are nice but are really priced outrageously.

Actually if you look up the home page and look at the article for the New G18C electric pistols and rifles comming from TM, they also have some information and I think pictures of a number of other guns comming out. Some are electrics some are GBB's.

I bought a WA Para-Ordinance P14-.45 Combat Carry from A2 last week, very impressed with it.... apart from it having a faulty seal on the mag :angry: ......

Taken it back to get sorted today.

But in comparison to a standard 1911 the P-O. P14-.45 the grip is much bigger.

If you've got hands like a gorrila (like me :) ) go for a P14-.45 model.

There almost exactly the same, bar the grip....this is due to the fact that the real model was modified by Para-Ordinance to have a higher capacity magazine to carry 14 rounds instead of the 1911 only holding about 6 or 7 :blink:

Im running mine on Green gas as standard so plenty of power (A2 said i can so....)

*AL*

I personally refuse to settle for less than Western Arms, and so thats how I vote. However, this KJW P14 is getting a lot of praise all over the place for being a good value, so it might be worth checking out.

TM has an alright reputation with gas guns, provided metal slides come out eventually, so if you are on a budget, you might consider waiting for the TM M1911A1 to come out whenever they decide to release it.

Archived