Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fiddlesticks4220

King Arms SIG 556 RAILs!

.....OR you could just get samson rails off a read deal Sig 556 for 130$.... that's what I did with mine...

Huh, I thought retail on those was around the $300 mark.

I doubt it. I have 4 sets of Samsons... 3 for RS and 1 for airsoft and I love em. They dont seem to weight as much as the SWAT type rails, which is good because the 556 is already a heavy gun.

well i think it will;)...the front and back connetcion are the same/similar, maybe i have to make the barrel longer or shorter, sigg551 with ras/ris is a wet dream for me;)

this is the same system (or am I wrong) and this fits well on a old type sigg:

img0972r.jpg

Be my guest youre welcome to try... not my money. I've never held a real or airsoft 551 before so I don't know if either the samson's or these copies of the SWAT rails will work. All I know is the Samson rails that I have on my 556's are utterly sexy.

Where did you find a samson rail for $200 less the retail?

Gun broker... Ar15.. Sig forms..

Everyone wants the folding magpul stock, minus the SWAT/Railed for-arm with the Sig 556's.

Gun broker... Ar15.. Sig forms..

Everyone wants the folding magpul stock, minus the SWAT/Railed for-arm with the Sig 556's.

There's a reason for that you know... we like to flaunt our superiority over the AR-15 design :P

Buffer tube... what buffer tube :D

And yes, Magpul is ver sheik nowadays, tho I must confess I only own one magpul stock and it's a PRS. My other two sigs have OEM folders. Pmags are the greatest invention known to man tho... cuts the weight of my rig by a couple pounds actually.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.