Converting CA M24 stock to VSR

Trasher

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could you explain what you did to incorporate the mag?

I followed the same method as the inventor of the mod (Trasher) did. I "cannibalized" a standard VSR stock to get the small part of plastic Which holds the mag ejecting button and the screw of the "hop-up block". I carved out the correct sized hole from the M24 stock, then I glued the plastic part into the hole. Technically I resized and "moved" the magwell to the right position.

• 1 month later...

I made one more small mod. My M24 A2T is complete now. The G-spec has a nice short barrel, but the factory end cup (with the screw-thread for the silencer) is ridiculous. The problem is the same with the new TM L96. At least I found solution to the optical tuning issue. I bought an M24 Tactical Muzzle Brake from Classic Army. Inside this flash hider there is a white plastic spacer ring. It is easy to make screw-thread into it for the King Arms 14mm ccw (or cw) silencer adapter for TM VSR10 G-spec. The making of the screw-thread has to be precise! If it is not, all the BB's will hit the muzzle brake!

post-62567-1257721506_thumb.jpg

Archived