BAR

psycho

Me want BAR also. Great gun, would be brilliant in a world war two themed game. problem is, if it aint popular in Japan, then no-one's likley to make one - there just isnt the market in the resot of the world as there is in Japan. In the end, TM, CA, etc, are all companies, so if only a few people want it, it aint gona happen. They simply wouldnt be able to make enough money :(

Shame, realy.

Me want BAR also. Great gun, would be brilliant in a world war two themed game. problem is, if it aint popular in Japan, then no-one's likley to make one - there just isnt the market in the resot of the world as there is in Japan. In the end, TM, CA, etc, are all companies, so if only a few people want it, it aint gona happen. They simply wouldnt be able to make enough money :(

Shame, realy.

And thats the beautiful reason why SA80's wont ever be made :D

By the sounds of it for the price of custom/ancient rare models (youd never skirmish with..), you could get a deac, hollow it out, remove all the real steel stuff and put some aeg bits in, it would cost a bomb, and proabbly illegal but w/e. YOud be unique.

because the soldiers who use them every day on the front lines would prefer an armalite, HK or ak.

Its true, ive spoken to a couple of guys in the infantry, they say that its all well and good being accurate, but thats only when it works:P apparently variety is the spice of life.

but yes an airsoft version would be nice...just to add a little more variety to skirmishes.

there will prob be a L85/SA80 brought out as quite a few customs are getting made which shows there is a demand in japan maybe not as much as their is in europe but there is!

as for it beeing ###### in my experiance the A2s are fine aslong as they are cleaned properly, and armalites jam almost just as oftern.

Back on topic im shure a BAR will not be to difficult to make if you have the correct tools!

Archived