2 x Tanio Koba USP40SD (tactical) + spare mags

tome

It's with great sadness and reluctance that i'm putting both my collecting USP and my skirmishing USP up for sale. They have served me well and they really do feel like something special in the hand, with the textured frame and heavyweight slide. They feel much more solid than my old KSC and Tanaka USP. Check out Snowman's review on Just Pistols for some idea of the quality of these pistols.

The one of the left is completely stock configuration and in collectors condition and has never been skirmished. The mags have insertion marks and scratches on the base plate but are working perfectly. This will come with the original light rail adaptor. The box and manual are also in excellent condition.

The one on the right is my skirmish pistol. It's in full working condition and has had modifications to help it out in the colder months. I've filed off a small amount from the metal subframe to allow the slide stop to move all the way to the top. The original piston cup has been replaced with a stock Hi-capa piston head that gives a tighter seal in lower temperatures. A cut down Hi-capa return spring has been installed to maintain the snappiness when firing. Having been skirmished extensively there are some scratches on the slide and wear on the sights. It will come with the original return spring as well, but unfortunately it's missing the original light rail adaptor.

Very hard kicking and with great accuracy these really are great pistols.

I'd rather not split the mags until the pistols are gone so pricing is as follows

Collectors condition USP + 1 extra mag - £110 posted and Paypalled

Skirmish condition USP + 1 extra mag - £85 posted and Paypalled

If anyone is as nutty as me and wants to buy both, i'm sure we can come to a special arrangement.

post-7759-1244894577_thumb.jpg

Archived