A Game I Just Finished

jay bee

He finished his first, but I started mine first. However, I think his really rips off geometry wars, whereas mine is in the same area but not a total copy. But I'm a bit biased.. :D

EDIT: Also, my particles are awesomer.. Lol but still, it's a good game, though afaik it's endless, and I don't really like endless games..

Have you got any other flash games that you've made?

I do indeed, though I'll warn you it's not very good. It's called "Sunrise", and it's a hacking sim.

Linkee

It didn't turn out how I wanted, but I plan to give it another go sometime. The rest of my projects can be found at my eportfolio.

NOOO how did that dude get 89,000! thought my 10700 was good for the top....owww the pain of it all.

He must've cheated, so either he decompiled the game and then set it up to submit a huge score, or he figured out how the high score API works and sent it a score from his own app. When the sponsor gets back I'll ask him to remove the score.

10700 is possible though, but in order to do it you'd probably have to not buy any extra lives or bombs, and maybe even not upgrade your stats to full (you get a bonus for unspent data at the end).

Archived