Chinese Made Sig556

x.black-jack.x

A all metal MPEG 552?

imho that JG is an AEG not a MPEG, then again what do you class a MPEG to be?

tbh i really don't think you need to have a metal body, its fairly strong as, is if you really want a metal bodied one, then go fine a hurricane metal body.

The only reason the 556 is metal bodied is that seems to be a copy of the GWS kit, which i hope im right in saying featured a metal body.

lawl completely forgot that there was the ICS 552

EDIT:

Just got an email back from action hobbies confirming the barrel issue

The major problem with the gun is that it has excessive barrel/sight unit movement and the body pins are poorly made. other than that, it is a good piece of kit.

hm... this has kinda but me off getting one :( that said i might get one and try to fix if up with a donor JG 552

• 2 weeks later...

just to add my view.not a good good gun if your new to airsoft.is a good gun just put together very poorly.gearbox is a good lookin v3 uncaged(motor in grip as per armalites).barrels move on all the ones i know of,this is due to missing grub screw(just under front sling point)and missing machine screws i the block which hols the barrel in place.once screws in place front is rock solid.the stock was also loose on mine,this screws in as per a real ar stock.just needed doing up correctly.selector was a bit sticky to move,reason was cog that connects to selector was loose and needed a washer to stop the wobble that made it catch the inside of the pistol grip.now ever thing has been tightend up this rifle shoots really really good.the only real problems with this rifle and theres only three once you tighten everything

1,sliding stock is loose fit(other styles i tried fitted great but just dont look as good)

2,lack of flip up rear sight(the real one is built in to the gun but lacking here.hk tumbler style from hk m4d or hk416 look right and work right)

3,little wedge shape missing on pistol grip behind trigger.(without gloves on this means two sharp corners on the lower body dig into your 2nd finger,i

i will be moulding one on to mine)

dont write this gun off,as some in thi thread appear to have!

i you have the time fix its little problems its a very solid very different rifle

sorry dont have a camera.if youve been softing for many years and work on your own guns there easy to spot.i noticed the grub screw missing on the front sight when testing in the shop.if you really want a sig that takes armalite mags go to your local store and have a look at one,ask to have a test fire.

just to note the gearbox looks like a jing gong and the motor is the same as they use.(could jp be like dboys/kalash?).if your in the midlands warning drop me a pm and we could meet at the grange(gunman midlands)and you can have a shoot of mine/show you the fixes.

just to note the gearbox looks like a jing gong and the motor is the same as they use.(could jp be like dboys/kalash?).

what you mean by be like DBoys/Kalash? if you are wondering that they would have any affiliation together is not, Jin Peng is very small factory that makes only like 4 models of AEGs those infamous FAMAS and other craps, they mainly make children toys :( maybe this could be the reason why it was delayed long time, then they took the shortcut and used other peoples parts :(

i was just saying the gearbox really looks like a jing gong box and the motor is the same make that jing gong use.maybe they worked together maybe they didnt. i consider jing gong to be good product hence the comparison. is it not true(or am i misinformed)that some of the china airsoft companies are owned by different members of same family? hence maybe two brands could work together.

i was just saying the gearbox really looks like a jing gong box and the motor is the same make that jing gong use.maybe they worked together maybe they didnt. i consider jing gong to be good product hence the comparison. is it not true(or am i misinformed)that some of the china airsoft companies are owned by different members of same family? hence maybe two brands could work together.

you are misinformed :P they are all different people and come from different cities even and they very seem to care of their products and dont want to cooperate with any other factories together.

Alot of ACM companies use the same motors. The one that came in my Galaxy mp5 was from the same place as the one that came in my Dboys AK. Its most likely, or atleast possible that a third party makes the gearboxes, and that JP or whoever just puts them together.

Alot of ACM companies use the same motors. The one that came in my Galaxy mp5 was from the same place as the one that came in my Dboys AK. Its most likely, or atleast possible that a third party makes the gearboxes, and that JP or whoever just puts them together.

motor has yes, but parts in general are not (some like XYZ gears come most likely from same place) but overall they make most of their stuff as they are still unique in many models. JP just had to take a shortcut because the model was so due late, i guess they where scared if they cant get it out the interest dies and there is nobody to sell to :P later

Archived