The ultimate list of retailers

chas

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have ordered a few items from ehobbyasia a few times (small products) to test out their response and reliability and thankfully I had no little shocks. I find thier website very good, if a l little slow website, with a large range of ACM and better quality goods (G&P, Systema parts etc).

I ordered my first AEG of them the previous week using their express delivery service, apparently the only option when buying AEG. It was shipped to my door step within the week. They did first ask for my UKARA registration before shipping it out to me. Tracking number that worked was emailed as soon as the package was posted out. During the whole process they we very speed in replying to all my email and queries and requests.

Over all I am very please with the level of service.

I should point out that, as they state they are avid players, the shop is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.

I would definitely buy from these guys again. They proved to be helpful, friendly and with a speedy.

Thanks

J.

Archived