Saiga 12 mags

Pinkfloyd

So I posted on the Saiga forum looking to see if I can get some answers but to no avail. No one seems to know what kind of mag pouches will hold Saiga 12 mags. I realize this might cross the boundaries of RS/Airsoft discussion, but I figure its a gear thing, not a gun thing so I'd ask around. Does anyone know if there are mag pouches that can hold 10 round Saiga 12 mags? With the five rounders i just jam them into my Weesatch, but I was curious if there was actually a pouch or load bearing system out there that was designed for them.

You'll probably have to find russian kit to get something designed for siaga12 magazines, but even then that'll be a tough job as its not widley used even in russia.

Measure the magazines in all 3 dimentions and post them up. Someone may be able to point you at another pouch that could work.

FWIW you could try a utility pouch, probably fit a few in a single large one. not perfect but it might work.

Archived