Chinese Magpul M4 bodies

chas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They just turned up to my work address- that was frikkin' fast!

Will check quality when I get 'em tonight and post more then. I got an email in Chinese-with a tracking number, but it didn't work, so I emailed back and got a reply the next day saying it was sent from Macau, and a link to their postal service. Either way, it was pretty good service compared with the time I've had to wait for goods from RSOV and EBB.....

So I'll report back on the 5 Clone Magpul PTS Bullet type mags I ordered and the Skull mask.... ;)

Ok...the mags are very good quality.

They have full trades (stamped not etched) and even come with the dust cover clip. They have the same feel/texture to the real PMAGS. They feed well, very compatible with my King Arms Blackwater/Bushmaster receiver, and look good with the bullet window.

I also ordered the 'Skull' mask.

The plastic isn't as rigid as the Sykes masks, but stand up OK to A BB hit at approx 320fps, at about 20 mtrs and also point blank. The mesh is rigid, good field of vision and could probably accomodate a boom mic underneath if positioned correctly- altho can't be sure (I use DEVGRU.)

All in all I am real happy with the purchase. Even if the shipping price is a bit...goofy, I feel its worth it. Hope this helps. ;)

Archived