ARES SCOPE SET @ Ehobby

Zombie00

I did a Little search and found nothing.

Basically there are two combos to choose from: An Aimpoint with 2X Magnifier Scope:

ARES-SCOPE-SET-01_MARK5.jpg

And an Eotech 551 with a 4X Magnifier scope:

ARES-SCOPE-SET-02_mark6.jpg

They already had an Aimpoint and I believe I have seen that 4x magnifier scope somewhere, but the 551 and the 2x magnifier are new to me. The "holo" sight have 20 brightness level feature which, to my knowledge, no other replica has. Both magnifier scopes comes with a flip to side mount and the Aimpoint with what it looks like a high mount (not sure though, never really cared for that kind of things xD). Each combo comes with a carrying case too, which is a nice IMO.

Here is the link:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/catalogsearch/r...ce&dir=desc

Kind of expensive, I'm not very fond of Ares sights or putting so many things on my gun either, but someone might interested.

I bet its 10 levels for each dot = 20 for the eotech. Nice looking stuff, but WAY pricey. You can get a similar aimpoint setup for 1/3rd that price. The Eotech may be a closer competition though, but doubtful. Also, hows the quality on Ares optics? Ive heard complaints on their G36 scopes and especially the MARS sight, so atm i'll take my G&P aimpoint anyday. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Archived