New Tornado Impact Grenade video

Kraut

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still worried about the amount of power in these grenades. The AATV review of them showed the first gen tornado barely sending the bbs 10 feet, much less a decent pattern.

Do these contain any power improvements? Or perhaps the videos were done with japanese duster gas and not propane?

Besides that, the guys at Impact Games gave it their blessing so I'm going to have to give it a shot at least.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have used the impact grenade. I'll just say it rocks. You have to make sure you lube it up (oil) resetting the trigger takes less than a min but don't lose any of the bits. then gas and load and your away. Where people use to pick up my timer a throw it back they can't do it to this so it was a big surprise to them.

Also if you find your timer is unreliable ask AI for the new shuttle and it works a treat.

VIVA GRENADES.

I received my sample impact grenade (+ 3 more I bought myself) yesterday. Did a dozen or so detonations with one of them. So far ... these are flawless and predictable. Everything I've ever wanted from an airsoft grenade. By my third detonation I had the reassembly and loading procedure down and no longer needed the reference guide. I really hope they expedite the Distraction Device for the Impact Grenades (the timer DD are not compatible) as that would be really helpful to me in scenarios that accept "loud bangs" as kills.

Simply AWESOME.

Archived