Smallest silencer on the market?

Cosmitz

Well, the idea is that the Glock i'm going to put it on apparently makes a nice 'thump' rather then a 'screetch' with a silencer on. Also, i'm gonna carry it in an interior vest pocket, so it can't be too bulgy, thus the small size. Sure, if i felt cocky i could strap on a pair of Noveske 'Fire Pigs' and be totally cool, but i really want that 'thump' sound which only a foamed silencer can do. :)

Atm the G&G one tops first, seconded by the KM Feather Weight.

Which you wont get.

The noise comes from the action of the gun rather than the round exiting the gun as in the real world.

Only if it is a NBB or a AEP will it make a difference, not a GBB. Especially with such a short silencer there is not enough foam to take the sound away anyway.

'FireKnife'

Which you wont get.

The noise comes from the action of the gun rather than the round exiting the gun as in the real world.

Only if it is a NBB or a AEP will it make a difference, not a GBB. Especially with such a short silencer there is not enough foam to take the sound away anyway.

'FireKnife'

AEP indeed, and i would have not even considered it if i would have not tried it myself with one of the 10cm silencers i have around my house. I indeed know that smaller means less effect, but i'm aiming for a change in sound, not a 'silencing' per se.

Archived