M26A1 grenade at wgc!

Nesal

My grenade arrived yesterday, earlier then I expected! I've only played with it a little bit so far but I must say I am pleased with it. I don't think I can really add much that hasn't been stated in this and other threads, but if anyone has any specific questions pleas ask away.

If I were to state my top complaint, it would be that it is too quiet. I think it could have been designed with a larger gas chamber to give it a louder report. In the heat of combat the tiny pop it emits could be easily missed. Hopefully the enemy will notice all the BBs bouncing around the room though!

Based on the type of games I attend I think it will be very useful. I look forward to trying it out in-game. I plan on ordering a second one as soon as they are back in stock at WGC, or become available from another retailer.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but this sure has some real potential for a game hot potato.

Anyway, has anyone tried it in a game yet? Any kills? I want to buy one, but it might be better to wait until a second generation comes out. Is there any news of any other gas grenades in the future?

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but this sure has some real potential for a game hot potato.

Anyway, has anyone tried it in a game yet? Any kills? I want to buy one, but it might be better to wait until a second generation comes out. Is there any news of any other gas grenades in the future?

I haven't had a game lately, but I expect I'll get to try it out in the very near future. Possibly this weekend. I'll report back when I have some new info.

I don't know of any other products like this one on the horizon, but then quite frankly this one came out of nowhere. I sure hope other grenades like it start to show up on the scene. This one is pretty impressive, and similar products are bound to improve on it. I can think of a few things I'd do differently if I were making one.

Static-

What sort of improvememnts would you add, as I like to tinker (on paper) while whiling the hours in my college classes or at the shop. If I have an idea of some percieved problems, I can possibly come up with some potential "fixes" for the silly experiments I have in mind...

This is also for anyone else that has played with them, too. The more input, the better ideas I'll be able to combine in my prototype.

Thanks,

Robert

Archived