Soviet Union RPG-7 Grenade Launcher

ehobbyasia.com

Zeta-Lab Soviet Union RPG-7 Grenade Launcher (Limited)

Zeta-Lab Product Soviet Union Weapon Replica

-- RPG-7 (РПГ-7) Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher with the quadrant sight

-- Capable for launching 40mm BB Shower Cartridge / M870 Shot Shell

-- Full Steel & Real Wood made (Plastic Grenade)

-- Limited Edition (Worldwide)

file_109_10.jpg

History of RPG-7:

The RPG-7 (Russian: РПГ-7) is a widely-produced, portable, shoulder-launched, anti-tank rocket propelled grenade weapon. Originally the RPG-7 (Ручной, Ruchnoy [Hand-held] Противотанковый, Protivotankovyy [Anti-Tank] Гранатомёт, Granatomyot [Grenade Launcher]) and its predecessor, the RPG-2, were designed by the Soviet Union, and now manufactured by the Bazalt company. The weapon has the GRAU index 6G3.

file_107_38.jpg

The ruggedness, simplicity, low cost, and effectiveness of the RPG-7 has made it the most widely used anti-tank weapon in the world. Currently around 40 countries use the weapon, and it is manufactured in a number of variants by nine countries. It is also popular with irregular and guerrilla forces. The RPG has been used in almost all conflicts across all continents since the mid-1960s from the Vietnam War to the present day War in Afghanistan and Iraq War.

file_108_18.jpg

Zeta Soviet Union RPG-7 (РПГ-7) Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher Replica

One piece steel barrel with realistic marking, real wood grip & guard furniture

Able to launch 40mm BB Shower Cartridge (without The Dummy Rocket)

Also Capable for launching M870 Shot Shell

Shot BB with The Dummy Rocket (inner barrel might needed for proper shooting)

Include two different rails for China Army Type 96 scope / Russia RPG scope

Functional safety button & auto cartridge locking system

ZETA-GL-RPG7_3_mar.jpg

Zeta-Lab Soviet Union RPG-7 Grenade Launcher (Limited)

EhobbyAsia.com

looks cool, but could you make one that actualy fires the rocket? Like a nerf gun or something.

Charge it with gas in the back pull the trigger, opens a valve and the gas pushes the grenade out the front. Make the grenade top half out of foam so its not dangerous. Then maybe add a hole so you fit a MK5 thunderflash to it. It wouldnt even need to be powerfull, just so it goes 15-20ish metres would be fine.

Then you might sell a few of these, right now its an overpriced, oversized m203.

its so simple , all you need to do is figure out a trigger mechanism.

edit; added paint diagram on what i mean

post-54093-1269360337_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I would actually love to have that. It would definately get me killed on the airsoft field as it would be so cumbersome and currently stands out as the hallmark of an insurgent that is "cleared to engage!" (I think I'm reading too many contemporary Iraq/Afghanistan war novels) biggrin.gif

So does the "cone rocket" actually shoot bb's or does one have to use a standard 40mm grenade attachment?

So does the "cone rocket" actually shoot bb's or does one have to use a standard 40mm grenade attachment?

You didn't read the advert did you? The gun without the rocket can use 40mm shells and with the rocket it uses the shottie shells, madbulls are probably your best bet (Me thinkers)

As for launching flashbangs, IT IS ILLEGAL to have anything exept your arm launching pyros.

Archived