Semi auto shotgun...

nadewhore45

Use a spring from a TM springer and since all shots go off contemporarily,

there is no need for an upgraded motor- that would just rip your gun apart.

thank you for your help in this matter now

ON TO THE BAT CAVE

well sortof. im gonna go work on this.

If you have "no idea how this stuff works" then how can you possible attempt to create your own parts?

You would have use three different motors to drive three different pistons - it is not simply a case of using a single motor to push three bbs into the hop chambers.

I admire you for wanting to create your own gun that you like, but using current technology in a body that small, you cannot do it.

basically your best bet is to make a burst feature on an aeg then boost its

ROF so high that it would be hard to distinguish the three rounds

as individuals and more likely as one shot.

Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea for a G11 burst-fire AEG. ;)

can i just ask why you are having the law giver fireing 3 shots? im just a little confused as i don't remember if ever firering 3 shots at once, might of in the movie havn't seen it in a while and considering that the movie diverts from the comic loads it might have,

well if it does work should be pretty cool, good luck

ahhh ok, thanks for clearing that up,

well if it works sure alot of people will be wanting to try it,

thats actually only part of it. I was more looking for a way to send more shots down range than anything else. but the Three hit kill works too...

thanks for the support and other ideas.

If you have "no idea how this stuff works" then how can you possible attempt to create your own parts?

You would have use three different motors to drive three different pistons - it is not simply a case of using a single motor to push three bbs into the hop chambers.

I admire you for wanting to create your own gun that you like, but using current technology in a body that small, you cannot do it.

It's more that I don't know how full size AEGs and AEPs function. I have a basic understanding of mini AEG's and the mechanism's behind a marui shotgun. please clarify what you mean by "using a single motor to push three bbs into the hop chambers" as far as I know. the motor was just to pull back a piston attached to a spring which would then be released thus creating airflow, and pushing the bbs from a spring fed magazine through the three separate barrels.

the other thing that i don't understand is how to make a select fir switch so that i dont have to worry about storing the gun with the spring compressed.

What i truly meant by saying that I dont know how this stuf works, is that i've never taken my G36 apart, due to the cost of the gun itself, and thus i know nothing about AEG internals.

nadewhore45, I applaud your effort and look forward to seeing what you're able to do. If you have exceptional mechanical skills this shouldn't be impossible, and I have an idea for you. You should look into keeping an AEG Mechbox and piston assembly and using the AEG's piston to push three pistons simultaneously. If you could find 3 small pistons to fit into the cylinder, or if you have the tools and the material, make your own small pistons, you could put them behind three barrels after taking the nozzle on the front of the main cylinder off, and have them powered by the main piston. However, this would compromise the entire external design, and you probably wouldn't be able to use something as small as what you're using to encase the whole contraption.

excellent stuff mate , i really hope this works for you .

my only concern is that you're making a working replica of the lawgiver used by stalone in the (rather gay )movie version of judge dredd, IMHO the proper lawgiver would be much better. :flamed:

but as i said already : i really hope it works , it'll be kick-*albatross* if it does .

best of luck

thats actually only part of it. I was more looking for a way to send more shots down range than anything else. but the Three hit kill works too...

I would much rather have an AEG firing 2 shots less down range.

At least I would stand a chance of hitting something.

• 2 weeks later...
I would much rather have an AEG firing 2 shots less down range.

At least I would stand a chance of hitting something.

yeah but i have one, and i have a summer to scew around with some other stuff. what makes you think it cant hit anything? it has hop up, and three barrles

ok so far, the internals are complete. i am using a marui shell at the moment and as of yet, while mounted inside of a wooden box, it empties the shell (ten shots for those who dont know) in one second. at 50 meters, the bbs hit within a ten cm diameter and the fps is around 220 pretty good for the prototype of the prototype

• 2 weeks later...

I have attempted to up the power, but unfortunately, piston, which was constructed using parts from a mini aug, broke. the main reson for this was that it was held together with super glue. if anyone knows a place that will cast plastic for me, i would apreciate ideas, unfortunately, i have run out of money on this project for now, but it will be continued sometime in the near future. :headbutt:

Archived