3 day rucksack < £70

mattyw

3 day rucksack < £70

Hello everyone I am looking for a 3 day rucksack for under £70 that I can use for airsoft and for collage. I would like it a solid colour so I don't stand out TO much. Little extras would be nice like molle and space for a Velcro flag. I would like something that can be chucked around and get dragged though dirt and still be in one piece, So I think viper will be out of the question.

I have looked at these

Tiberius MOLLE (1st item)

Warrior Assault Pack

Blackhawks are over £100 so they are a no no.

But used one would be ok but IT MUST LAST

Thank you

matt

Not sure if this is what your after but meh

http://wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=RUCGARSD

Patrol sized pack perfect for use on the skirmish field and versatile enough for everyday use.

Features include:

- 20 lt Capacity

- Multiple hidden compartments

- Velcro plank

- Padded shoulder straps

- Elastic exterior side pockets

- MOLLE panel

"3 day packs" are a bit of a misnomer really. If you're looking for something to do everything, then you should be looking at around 30 to 35 Litre capacity for a day sack, and for true 3 days use, 50L is more like it.

You cant really go wrong with a rip-off off of the Eagle pack (you've linked to one at the Warrior Assault Systems ones). Personally, i've had the pukka Eagle pack and I swapped it in for a RAID pack just because the MOLLE real-estate is much larger on the RAID. TAS do a semi-copy of it for around sixty quid - http://www.rvops.co.uk/operators-daysac-recon-2051.html

I inspected a protec chest rg at the field a few weeks back and was -meh- about the quality and build. About what you'd expect to get for the cheap price tag but not terrible (my measure of terrible is ehobby asia gear)

for about the same price you could get th Mountain Equipment CoOp Adveturer daypack, which is a 32L day pack in a similar style as Eagle Blackhawk etc

www.mec.ca is the site, here is the pack:

http://tiny.cc/t5aup

I trust MEC

Sandpiper of California (SOC) has their Bugout bag in your price range its about 30L i think??? my math isn't working this morning.

http://uscav.com/Productinfo.aspx?productID=8654&TabID=1&CatID=1731

Tan is on sale for 40USD!

I got a Blackhawk 3 Day Assault Pack in near new condition last year on Ebay, check weekly cuz you never know who is getting rid of what.

Northern Ireland patrol pack.

50 litre capacity. Tough as *fruitcage*. Even mildly waterproof. Round about 50-70 quid, grade 1 prices.

DPM, but no one will care smile.gif

I am doing a public services cource so I would stick out a little bit as most of the teachers are ex military and most of us want to join the millitary so dpm bag will look odd

Hmmm, I dunno? No one seems to really get fussy with DPM. It's only if you start carrying around ACU bags and the like that people start to think you're a little weird :P

Do you just recommend anything that the British Army use?

Yes I love it happy.gif i'm a nut for standard issue kit haha.

Seriously though, I trust the issue kit because it's actually built to survive in a tough field environment. Call me naive, but I dont trust a lot of the reproduction stuff, especially Web-Tex kit, to actually survive a decent amount of abuse. Also I just love DPM, I don't really feel like mixing up my camo.

EDITED TO ADD: Of course, I have no objection to other people using other types and patterns of kit, weapons and equipment, but it's just not my thing. I like the familiarity of my bog-standard DPM kit and the stuff I've used before.

Archived